June 22, 2010

Rubik's Cube with Family Photos

I gave this to my Father-in-Law for Christmas along with a hand held Solitaire game.

I found this great tutorial From Love, Actually. She has lots of great ideas to do for your significant other.



I found my Rubik's cube at Michael's in their dollar section. This only cost me about $4 to make. It worked out perfect with the number of pictures I used. My Father-in-law has 4 kids. I put a photo of each of his children's family, one of him and his wife, and one of the whole gang.


This was such a fun project. I plan on making one for my husband and I soon.

~Rachel~

4 comments:

Yoakum said...

I am so happy you posted this! It reminded me that I wanted to make one for my friend's baby shower! I am going to use all her pregnancy pictures, I love this idea and I love LOVE, Actually's blog too!

P.S. You have a super cute blog and your ideas are great, I can't wait to see more! Keep on crafting!

Mary Kathryn said...

This is such a neat idea!! I think my kids would like it with pictures of their cousins and such that live far away. Thanks!

Sherrie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Vinyl Lettering said...

LOVE IT!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails